2 Bedroom / 2 bath in Highland Park $1,600

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Roxanne Croft

2 Bedroom / 2 bath in Highland Park $1,600

Post by Roxanne Croft »

NOW $1,600 + Utilities
WONDERFUL LOCATION – GORGEOUS HOME NO PLACE CLEANER
114 A. So. First Avenue, Highland Park, New Jersey 08904
Available: 2 bedrooms plus 3rd Floor study, 2 full bathrooms, three floors of living space, pets & dishwasher negotiable.
Quiet neighborhood on First Avenue, good schools; beautiful yard, tenant patio, recreation area, garden privileges, ½ Regulation Basketball Court; ADT Security/Fire System; front & rear doors, Front Porch with Bench, small enclosed Back Porch; AC in all rooms, toasty in winter, bright with multiple windows, Brass oak fixtures, Cable/phone jacks all rooms, walking distance to Rutgers and NYC/Princeton Train Station, walking distance to more than 8 houses of worship.
Highland Park is a vibrant community well known for a quaint downtown with great restaurants, cafes and shopping. It has multiple parks, excellent schools and a short walk to four star restaurants and theatre in New Brunswick. Learn more about Highland Park: http://www.answers.com/topic/highland-park-new-jersey and http://mainstreethp.org/
1st/3rd floors Oak hardwood; stairs to 2nd floor & 2nd floor rooms with carpet.
FIRST FLOOR: Living Room, Dining Room: wall to wall/floor-to- ceiling Cabinets/Bookcases, Eat-in Kitchen: oak cabinets, new stove with outside vented hood, new large refrigerator; 1st Full Bath
SECOND FLOOR: 2 Bedrooms/3 Closets, Laundry Room (Washer, Dryer, Utility Sink), 2nd Full Bath
THIRD FLOOR: bright 17’ x 16’ room : study/ work/playroom area, paneled to 6 feet, ceiling to 17' peak, 2 retractable skylights with blinds, storage behind knee wall.
GARAGE: 1/3 of two car garage for storage (bikes, etc.)
ALL LAWN & YARD CARE PROVIDED
NICE RESPONSIBLE LANDLORD – lives in attached unit.
Rent: $1,600 + Utilities (Utilities depend # of people occupying rental)
Please 1st contact by e-mail only please: Roxanne Croft at rgfcphd@aol.com
Backyard with private area with brick patio in foreground - use of entire yard
Backyard with private area with brick patio in foreground - use of entire yard
Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining Room
Dining Room
Rental right 3 floors
Rental right 3 floors
stevenlewis75

Re: 2 Bedroom / 2 bath in Highland Park $1,600

Post by stevenlewis75 »

Hi Roxanne. I see that your post about the apartment is a few years old- but it looks like it would be perfect for me. I'm starting my residency at RWJUH in the middle of June and currently live in Colorado. Let me know if it will be up for lease again in the next few months.

Thanks,
Steve
stevenlewis75@gmail.com