Party at Morris's for Nat'l Night Out Tues. Aug 4t

News and events stories related to Central NJ community.
Morris Kafka

Party at Morris's for Nat'l Night Out Tues. Aug 4t

Post by Morris Kafka »

Howdy All!

Time for the annual picnic/barbecue at my place. This is free and cosponsored by the 2nd Ward Neighborhood Block Club/Crime Watch and is our 26 annual party (if I'm counting right hehe).

Starting at 6:30 PM on Tuesday Aug. 4th at my house at 123 Livingston Ave. (out back - on Suydam St. side) and going until whenever. We'll provide separate grills for veggies & meat. Burgers & dogs and the vegetarian versions plus corn and the supplies and trimmings for all the basics including home made lemonade and iced tea & a shady patio with some background music.

You provide the fun company, bring a friend or two and your favorite easy to serve side dish, beverage or dessert (doesn't have to be home - made) or let us know if you can lend a hand. Come out & meet folks in the neighborhood and greet some of the women and men who serve our city in uniform as well as city officials during their caravan cameo appearance.

This is a child friendly event; no smoking on the premises. If you choose to bring anything will alcohol in it please present it to the host for serving after our child guests have gone home.

E-mail at m.kafka@verizon.net for more info. or to help set up or clean up.