YES WE CAN !!!

Discuss whatever's on your mind!
Dave Tagliaferro

YES WE CAN !!!

Post by Dave Tagliaferro »

an email from some friends.....

Halelujah!! The reality that Barack Obama is the president of the USA is a prophetic sign that we have shifted as a nation and are waking up as a planet. There is something truly remarkable about this man. He is much more than a president, he is a sacred Presence.

You can hear it in the sound of his voice and the peaceful confident look on his face. He simply causes you to relax and find a deeper trust inside yourself. You can just FEEL that this man knows the power of God is within him, guiding his way in every moment and breath.

Wherever you live on the planet, Barack is going to make your life better. He is a magnificent beacon of Light with solid values and devotion to creating a more enlightened world. His mission is to help us all shift into a new paradigm of thinking, feeling and being. He's here to inspire us all to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Listening to his acceptance speech all I could think was this man is going to transform this entire world. All I ask is that you send him a little love everyday. Support him with your positive thoughts and vision. Send him a letter of gratitude and support, for he's here to lead us into world peace and true unification.

Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Email: president@whitehouse.gov
Voicemail: 202-456-1111

Sending lots of love and light your way,
Jafree
www.EnlightenedBeings.com
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Yes, WE can. And yes, we did.

Post by John Leary »

Last night at around midnight, hundreds of people took peacefully (and spontaneously) to the streets of New Brunwsick to express the outflow of positive emotion they felt upon Barack's ascendancy as President-elect. Many of these people look upon his election as Dave's friend's posting above does: a profound gift and source of lasting comfort. Many others look upon his election as something different: a culmination of thousands of hours spent organizing, toiling, communicating, listening, and cooperating; and the beginning of an opportunity to do even more in the years ahead. To them, it's really "Yes we all can."

Neither point of view is wrong.

To those for whom a President Obama is a culmination and a salvation, I ask that you remember his words: There is much work to do. And we will all be needed.

As I write this I'm utterly exhausted from marching and from yelling. I'll be resting peacefully tonight, doing everything I can to be ready come 1/22/09.