Kombucha Mushroom Sign-Up

Exchange recipes, discuss special diets, and learn more about creating mouthwateringly healthy delicacies.
Nayla Caruso

Kombucha Mushroom Sign-Up

Post by Nayla Caruso »

Want to brew your own kombucha at home? Then drop me a line on this thread to take your place in the waiting line. As I have baby mushrooms to pass along, I'll PM you to arrange a pickup from the co-op. You, in return, will edit your post in this thread to say that you've received your mushroom AND you'll pass along your mushroom's babies in the same fashion so long as there are folks waiting to get started!
Interested in urban homesteading, home cheesemaking, minimalist brewing, fermented and traditional foods, sprouting, and more? Join the Multi-Culture Club on the GSC forums!
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Kombucha "specs"

Post by John Leary »

I'm definitely interested. I've never done this before, so I'm not sure what to expect. I looked online for some articles describing the overall process. Would you say this one is pretty accurate?
Nayla Caruso

Post by Nayla Caruso »

Let's take this to another thread and leave this one for the sign-up.
Interested in urban homesteading, home cheesemaking, minimalist brewing, fermented and traditional foods, sprouting, and more? Join the Multi-Culture Club on the GSC forums!
Wayne DePrince

Post by Wayne DePrince »

definitely interested.

peace, cat/wayne
Nick Tufaro

mushroom colony pick up

Post by Nick Tufaro »

Thank you . I can pick up any week day at the Co- op.
anthonydissen

Post by anthonydissen »

Hello everyone!

I just received my first kombucha mushroom/SCOBY, and hopefully will have delicious kombucha in about a week! As my SCOBY will be producing many new babies, I wanted to let everyone know that I am more than happy to hand out SCOBY babies to interested co-opers for free. If anybody is interested, let me know and we'll figure out when a SCOBY baby will be ready for pick up/what time works best for pick-up. SCOBY distribution will happen at the co-op. =)

Anthony
Pandora Scooter

In response to your email about Kombucha/SCOBY

Post by Pandora Scooter »

Hi Anthony:

For some reason my email is being wacko and I can't email you to respond to your email. I'd be happy to meet you at the co-op around 3:45/4:00 pm tomorrow to pick up the SCOBY.

If you would, please either email me at pandorascooter@aol.com or call me at 732-718-0134 to let me know that you received this message.

Sorry to make this complicated.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Peace,

Pandora
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.
eriko.girl

scoby signup

Post by eriko.girl »

Hello:
I'd love to sign up for a scoby. I work about a mile from the co-op, so could meet you at your convenience.

Green blessings,
Eriko
heyrachsaitz

ME TOO ME TOO!

Post by heyrachsaitz »

Hiya there! I know this was bloody ages ago... but does anyone still have SCOBY love to share with me?? I need in! (and by need, I mean want... very, very badly)