Detox guru wanted

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Detox guru wanted

Post by John Leary »

Two wonderful new Outreach Committee members are raring to go on a film project which will require getting some advice -- and if possible, a brief interview segment -- with someone who knows a great deal about a detox diet. Can anyone put me in touch with someone having this expertise?

Much thanks,
John
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Detox guru wanted ADDENDUM

Post by John Leary »

I should add, any Co-op member who helps out will get member hours credit for their time investment!
Chip Donnelly

Detox Guru

Post by Chip Donnelly »

The name that immediately comes to mind is Gary Null. :wink:
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Re: Detox Guru

Post by John Leary »

Chip Donnelly wrote:The name that immediately comes to mind is Gary Null. :wink:
So perhaps I should say that they don't need someone quite that famous, nor quite that over-qualified. Anyone who's detoxed themselves would be great!
Chip Donnelly

Detox Guru

Post by Chip Donnelly »

I beg to differ, Dr. Null (based out of NYC) is constantly looking for volunteers, for his various projects. Just listen to his radio show (WNYE 91.5 FM-- 12 Noon), he is almost always, encouraging his listeners, to call his office on this or that matter. For the record, he does have a large NJ audience, of enlightened folk!
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Re: Detox Guru

Post by John Leary »

Chip Donnelly wrote:I beg to differ, Dr. Null (based out of NYC) is constantly looking for volunteers, for his various projects. Just listen to his radio show (WNYE 91.5 FM-- 12 Noon), he is almost always, encouraging his listeners, to call his office on this or that matter. For the record, he does have a large NJ audience, of enlightened folk!

I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I have two Co-op volunteers who are trying to do their own project and want to conduct an interview as part of it. They're not looking to join someone else's project. Thanks though.
erum90

Re: Detox guru wanted

Post by erum90 »

Does anyone have a SCOBY baby that they can spare and give/sell to me? I'm starting up some home kombucha making again and I'm lookin'.
erum