Going on a Raw Milk.Grass fed Beef Run

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Selene's Organic Sweets

Going on a Raw Milk.Grass fed Beef Run

Post by Selene's Organic Sweets »

I go to a farm in Newton PA and pick up my organic grassfed beef and organic grassfed milk, yogurt and ice cream (I actually eat the ice cream on the way home since it doesn't travel well. Actually I don't really know if it travels well since it we usually eat it all before we reach Trenton).

If anyone would like me to pick up something for them, please let me know by sending an email to sonyamatos@yahoo.com. I usually go on Wednesdays or Thursdays (looks like Wednesday 7-23-08 this week). They carry whole milk (no skim or percentage), yogurt, regular and garlic cheddar (I think Jarlsberg too, but it sells out quickly), all cuts of beef and pork (grassfed) including ground beef, mountain spring water (from their mountain), fresh squeezed OJ, 10 kinds of ice cream and some more stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. They are reasonably priced for the quality. I have cooler space for 3 or 4 people so first come, first served.

Check them out at http://www.birchwoodfarmdairy.com/

I usually hit the farmer's market in New Hope for grassfed chicken, but they moved the location and I can't find it now. I'll let you know if and when I do.

One love,

Sonya Matos

www.selenesorganicsweets.com
Organic Cookies and Pastries for all Occasions. Fund-Raising too!

www.sonyamatos.info
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Improve your health with Ning Xia Red.
Rich Menashe

ice cream

Post by Rich Menashe »

sounds delicious
maybe you could make a run with some dry ice and we could get lots of ice cream-
how much and what flavors?
the website doesnt go into details-
do you know if they use vegetable or animal rennet in the cheeses-
rich
Selene's Organic Sweets

Raw Milk Run

Post by Selene's Organic Sweets »

Isn't dy ice poisonous and where does one get it in this day and age? My parents used to use dry ice for parties but I haven't seen an ice house in a dog's age.

the ice cream is $9 a quart and they have death by chocolate, chocolate chip, peanut butter choc chip, peach, pistachiio, almond, vanilla, strawberry (runs out quickly) and I can't remeber the others.

As for the rennent, I'd have to find out.

Sonya Matos
732-673-9630
www.selenesorganicsweets.com
Organic Cookies and Pastries for all Occasions. Fund-Raising too!
www.sonyamatos.info
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Improve your health with Ning Xia Red.
Rich Menashe

ice cream wholesale

Post by Rich Menashe »

how about wholesale??