NEW IN-STORE WORK OPPORTUNITIES!!! Please Read!

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Pandora Scooter

NEW IN-STORE WORK OPPORTUNITIES!!! Please Read!

Post by Pandora Scooter »

THE CO-OP WANTS YOU!!!

FROM THE NEW VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR'S DESK...

Hello All!

I'm excited to help get more members into the store doing hours and helping to run our co-op.

CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES:

What is there to do besides bulking??? Tons!

Right now, we're looking for the following positions:

*Customer Service Representatives - help customers with questions, keep grab-n-go stocked, help with fronting, answering the phone, etc. All different shifts available.
*Cleaning Crew - clean the co-op 5:00 - 7:00 pm (particularly weekend shifts).
*Tuesday morning receiving crew - 2-3 people from 7:30 am to 9:30 am or later, if possible, to help receive products
*Friday morning receiving crew - 2-3 people from 7:30 am to 9:30 am or later, if possible, to help receive products
*Monday Opener - 9:00 to 11:00 am to help open the store.
*Filling in for staff when they're on vacations (various shifts).
*And, of course, Bulking - to be done at any time.

If any of these opportunities sound interesting to you and you would like more information, please contact me. We're heading into a full-on, member-worker drive to get more members into the store doing hours and we'd love it if you would join in the effort! It's important that you contact me to schedule time in the store so that the floor managers will be expecting you when you arrive! I promise to be timely in getting back to everyone who calls.

Also, if you have retail experience, that would be very useful, so please don't hesitate to contact me so we can find a place for you in the store.

Please contact me by email (pandorascooter@aol.com) or by phone 732-718-0134, if you want more information.

And, if you haven't had an orientation yet, please get in touch with me so we can set one up and get you into the store!

Thanks! Happy Co-op'ing!

Peace,

Pandora
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.