Hours for Doing Clean Up of the Alley

Have goods or services for offer? Or do you need something yourself? Post here and link up with the members of your community!
Pandora Scooter

Hours for Doing Clean Up of the Alley

Post by Pandora Scooter »

Hello!

Anyone available between the hours of 3:00 and 7:00 pm on Sunday, April 13th to help clean up/organize the alley, please contact me at pandorascooter@aol.com, respond to this message or get in touch with Rich Menashe directly at nutridoc@gmail.com to let us know when you can come on by.

We need to organize the alley for safety and efficiency reasons. So far, it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day, so it should be quite enjoyable to be outdoors working on the clean up.

Thanks so much,

Pandora

Volunteer Coordinator
Power to the Peaceful and Love to All.
janet

alley/ attic cleanup

Post by janet »

Hi pandora

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you no one asked me but Sundays have been pretty busy at the store especially at closing 5-6 this sunday we have a first time floor manager who will be feeling her way to fill in for Mara so I am not so sure it is the best of days would it be possible to do Saturday or maybe the following Sunday? Scheduling a 5:00 END time would be better since between 5:00 and 6:00 is our busiest time and we have no cleaner on saturday or sunday which means the floor manager is pretty busy and would appreciate time to close appropriately thanks all for your consideration and help janetthat would be better.