Lyme Disease & Co-infections Support Group Interest ?

Discuss whatever's on your mind!
Roxanne Croft

Lyme Disease & Co-infections Support Group Interest ?

Post by Roxanne Croft »

I am looking to start a Lyme Disease & Co-infections Support group in the Highland Park / New Brunswick area. If you are interested please get in touch with Roxanne Croft at rgfcphd@gmail.com or (732) 766-0794.

I think I could find a place in Highland Park to meet.

I'm also interested in who sees what doctor as I am having a hard time finding a Lyme doctor and other doctors who believe in chronic Lyme et al. I have heard that there are some members of the co-op who have or had this condition and would appreciate help.

Thanks Roxanne Croft
ellenrr

Re: Lyme Disease & Co-infections Support Group Interest ?

Post by ellenrr »

Hi, Roxanne,
I suggest you read Stephen Buhner's book Healing Lyme. I healed myself of Lyme following his herbal protocol as have many others.

Dan Farella, an herbologist, occasionally gives workshops on healing Lyme, in which he references Buhner's work. I haven't been, but I know people who have gone, and who find them very useful. Dan's website is http://returntonature.us/
You can get on his mailing list there.

Several people I know are following an herbal protocol to heal Lyme, with Buhner's or another. They might be interested in a support group, if you choose to go the herbal route. Let me know and I'll ask them. I'd be willing to come and talk about my experience. Breath and meditation were also helpful to me.

Also, I'd suggest posting a notice on the Co-op Bulletin Board (the actual one, not the virtual one), in the Co-op newsletter, and at the Reformed Church of HP.

In my opinion, a doctor is the last person to go to for with help with Lyme.

Good luck and good health to you whichever route you follow. I know you've been fighting this awful scourge a long time. Healing is possible.

ellen
ellenrr

Re: Lyme Disease & Co-infections Support Group Interest ?

Post by ellenrr »

Roxanne,
I got an e-mail that I had a private msg from you, but when I clicked on the link, it said inaccessible.
So - you can e-mail me at rasheedaas@yahoo.com

or call me if you still have my number, I'm Anna's friend (Anna of Cedar Ave.)

ellen