Out-of-State Cravings

Discuss whatever's on your mind!
Katiemiller

Out-of-State Cravings

Post by Katiemiller »

If you have never lived anywhere else but Jersey then you dont realize that its the best place to be. Anyways, I grew up in the East Brunswick area and used to visit the store with a family that I spent a lotof time with. I remember that my best friend, and I would always get a soda and an un-chicken salad sandwich. My question is, Do you still carry this product, it was on like half a pita bread. If so, is this a product that you make in the store or is it a order in company. I'm hoping to find out if the company supplies at any stores in Des Moines. Well, any information anyone has to help me would be great....thanks a lot :0)

KM
John Leary
Hardcore Co-op Volunteer

Re: Out-of-State Cravings

Post by John Leary »

Katiemiller wrote:If you have never lived anywhere else but Jersey then you dont realize that its the best place to be.

Hi Katie. That's a beautiful thought, although I have to say Iowa seems like an exciting place to have been this past week!

I remember that my best friend, and I would always get a soda and an un-chicken salad sandwich. My question is, Do you still carry this product, it was on like half a pita bread.

I think we do, although I just tried to look it up in one of our distributors' pricelists and I couldn't find it. Hopefully Mara or Janet can give you a definitive (and positive) answer.

Hope you can come back to NJ soon.

Peace,
John
marasunshine

Post by marasunshine »

hey katie,
yeah we definately do! there are two different brands, moshes and suneen. they are both tastey but i would have to say that the moshes is my fave! come on down when you are in town!
mara